Thursday, April 22, 2010

And so it begins.....

After the closing of Gaia.com which I had posting on for the last few years I took it as a sign to start from scratch.... to really sit with what I wanted a blog to be, what would be relevant and interesting. I've so many stories to share, living in an RV full time for the last few years, and, beyond the obvious adventure, it's the spiritual adventure that has been the most compelling and amazing to me~

In the weeks and months to come, I'm intending to post regular discoveries and experiences, on the outer road, and the inner road, all related to living beyond belief~ the name of my book. www.livingbeyondbelief.com

The intention is to post fun, entertaining, humorous, as well as life changing, information on how to not only keep our head above water, but how to soar with those eagles!!

Here's to the adventure ahead!!


No comments:

Post a Comment