Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Getting a Clue~ And the Whole Enchilada

After a LONG period of incubation and reflection it seems Spring has sprung me out of the cave. The cozy little RV cave.

Well, at least to write.

After getting up here last August to Nevada City, Ca, following a vivid dream a year before, it is clear this is Houston Major Tom. We have landed. After four years of travel in the RV, this is the place we are set to anchor in and call home. There will be more stories of the previous RV adventure, I'm sure.

In fact, there had been an initial plan to write while on the road, but alas, that was not the plan after all. There have been many of these, 'not the plan after all' episodes.
It seems now the plan was to go deeper in. Continue practicing and adventuring and sharing and serving, but just not in the way I had imagined it.

This morning a few things have come to mind during this reflection, as I look back over the last decade or so- ever since the initial awakening and the book came through.
It was in 1996 that an inner event changed my life completely, which I share about in the book, Living Beyond Belief; How to Ditch the Life Your Mind Created and Start Living the One Your Soul Intended.

After this inner shift I began receiving calls from people in crisis, sometimes those I barely knew, and found I was able to provide assistance. There was also a gift of being able to assist people in accessing awareness of latent gifts and talents, and also release limiting or destructive patterns.

Although I had written poetry since I was young, I had not previously written songs, or sang publicly, both of which began to happen after this internal shift and awakening.

I have received letters from around the world sharing how the Living Beyond Belief book has changed their life- sometimes people don't even remember buying the book or know how it came into their possession! They talk about it being more than a book, but an experience.
The book was written in two months time and definitely came from a very high frequency.
You can purchase the book here:

http://www.amazon.com/Living-Beyond-Belief-Created-Intended/dp/1933538597

You can also go to the facebook page and share any Living Beyond Belief stories you might have:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-Beyond-Belief-with-Jaia-Lee/124609904903

The thing is, when the book initially came through, I was guided to print it, but never really marketed it. In a sense I really didn't know what to 'do' with it all, and it seems a part of me was still trying to do something. People would say, Jaia, you've got to get that out there. People need this. you need to do something.

And, it was a bit confusing, because it felt true on one hand, but everything that came through in the book was about not doing something. It was about following the inner guidance no matter what. Tuning in to the flow. And, the flow seemed to be, hang low.
And, even with temporary pushes, guided mostly by inspired readers urgings and requests, I've managed to do that hanging low thing quite well.

It may change soon. I suspect.

I'm currently facilitating the 12 week class at a local spiritual center and the energy continues to create 'beyond belief' changes and shifts in people's experience.

It's a gift and a blessing to serve.... to be available to the deepest expression of the soul... and to follow the flow... no matter what!!

Blessings & Light,
Jaia

No comments:

Post a Comment